Legal & Contact Details
Contact Details, Terms & Conditions
Your order will be dispatched within 7 working days. Clearly many of our products are fresh and made to order so this may take a little longer, but we will dispatch your order as soon as possible.
We may need to change an ingredient due to seasonal availability.
Our shelf lives are shorter than artificial products and you may have to take a little more care of storing the products.
- UK Mainland only: £3.95
- Orders to Europe: £7.95
- Surface Mail to USA: £9.95
- Surface Mail to Rest of World: £9.95 + £3.95 tracking.
If you are in any doubt about taking a herbal tincture or tea please consult a registered medical herbalist.
Distance Selling Regulations 2000
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("the Regulations"), UK customers have the right to cancel an order placed with us within 7 (seven) working days of receipt of the goods, This does not include items that have been personalised or made to your specifications; video recordings, food or other items that you have unsealed; or cost of carriage. The Regulations are designed to protect consumers when buying products by mail order or over the internet as opposed to in person in a shop.
To cancel an order under the Regulations you must notify us in writing by first-class post, fax, or e-mail, quoting your name, address and contact telephone number. Our Company Details and address for postal notification of cancellation, any written complaints or enquiries and for returning goods is:
Mother Earth Healing Products
Proprietor: Jane Holroyd
Company Number: 886221626696
Church Bridge, Grasmere, Cumbria, LA22 9SN
Our telephone number is:
+44 (0) 15394 35166
Our E-mail address is:
The effect of the Regulations is to allow a UK customer to withdraw from the contract as if it had not been made. However, there are certain important conditions and limitations. Please read them carefully. These are:-
- Cancellation must be in writing, by first class post, fax, or e-mail. A telephone call is not sufficient.
- You must return the goods to us AT YOUR EXPENSE (including all packaging, product boxes, etc.) unopened and in exactly the same condition in which the goods were supplied to you. This means that you must not destroy or dispose of the packaging in which the goods are supplied until you know that you do not intend to return the goods.
- Please note that proof of posting is NOT proof of receipt. You are liable for the goods until they are delivered to us, and we will not reimburse you until the goods are returned to us in good (fit for resale) condition. We strongly advise you to use Royal Mail Special Delivery or other insured and tracked delivery service for this purpose in order to be sure that any goods returned are delivered safely to us.
- If goods returned to us are found to be damaged, we will not refund any money. We will tell you this in writing by letter, fax, or e-mail. The goods will then be kept at our premises for 90 days from the date of that written notice, after which time we will dispose of them without any further notice to you. You may collect the goods from us before the expiry of the 90-day period, if you wish, or you may pay us to return them to you as long as you tell us in writing before the expiry of the 90-day period.
ANY GOODS RETURNED TO US ARE NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL DELIVERED TO OUR WAREHOUSE. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT.
We therefore recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service to return goods to us. This service is available from any Post Office, and provides a guaranteed next working day delivery, with a signed receipt, plus insurance of up to £250, for a very reasonable cost.
Please contact us to discuss a possible return BEFORE you send anything to us.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
When you order goods from us, or otherwise give us personal information, Mother Earth Healing Products will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed below.
- We may contact you regarding your order and with your permission, to alert you to special offers, updated information, other services or events that you may be interested in.
- We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including mailing and delivering purchases. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Mother Earth Healing Products will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; Protect and defend the rights or property of Mother Earth Healing Products; Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other site users.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.